Carlsbad Home Business Expo

This site was developed by Dale Phillip and Jeff Dowler to share information and updates about the Carlsbad Home Business Expo, and is intended for the general public, as well as vendors participating in the event and those who are interested in learning more.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

More on Publicity

PR Updates
  • An announcement of the event has been posted on www.MinorityProfessionalNetwork.com.
  • The event has been publicized in SDCommunities on SignonSanDiego.com
  • Flyers will be available TODAY at the Rancho Santa Fe Business Women's Network monthly meeting.
  • I am posting an announcement at my gym (Frog's) in Encintas today.
Please feel free to print out the flyer AND the registration form and take to any networking events you attend. If you need an updated copy of either or both forms, let me know and I will email them to you again. I will check to see if they can be uploaded and attached to this blog, but I don't think this can be done.

Jeff

NEW VENDOR ADDED SINCE 9/13/06 - JuicePlus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home